Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The rain is over for now. We had a 3 day rest from watering and now a full rain barrel to use up soon. The sunflowers are starting to attract hummingbirds along with an assortment of other birds I've never seen in town, I think they are worth putting in again next year.

THE ANTS
I came home last night and they were out in force again, this time there were several winged drones up top which I took as a sign that I've pissed them off and they have decided to move away? I wasn't totally sure if that's what their behavior translates to from ant speak though, so I doused them with another round of the spice and soap mix just to be sure. As of this morning there are none to be found...we'll see what the afternoon brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment