Sunday, August 17, 2014

Well so much for me posting regularly :) Forgive me if I become much more involved with life than in writing about it...

Any way the garden is doing well though over grow due to the rain and my schedule. All is well with the chicken and I am madly in love. I may or may not tell you more about that later and I'm sure at some point I'll post something inspired by her spirit.

For today though I've been digging through old notebooks and found one I wrote last year while eating at Nosh in Nob Hill. Like it or don't here it is. :)


Untitled, From 'Palatable Poetry' by Me

She toils away across the room
Diligently working with her hands

absorbed in the task before her
or floating off in a dream land.

Her gaze wanders from her work
-it meets mine from time to time

she doesn't see me though


she is deep inside her own head, lost in her mind

what emotion is that on her brow?

She isn't like the rest of them, 
her dark hair cropped short
tall and rail thin

why does she draw me in
magnetic

What is the origin?

2013

&Just because I have to...)
 All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to [http://myquestforsustainability.blogspot.com/]

For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author at the email below. [tmiproducts@gmail.com]

Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment