Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer is in high gear here in the desert! Life is moving along more rapidly than I expected and I am loving every minute. The anticipation and excitement is almost overwhelming and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's almost time to plant fall crops...garlic, peas, beats....the winter kale is already in! So many plans for the next several weeks; but what I am really craving are those quiet moments in the garden with her. Coffee on the porch, cigarettes late at night...conversations that last until dawn. 


The following was written last fall:

Tell me what you know of love:
A space where 
anguish
 and
ecstasy
 cavort with one another in the night.
Thoughts swirl and sway as
waves churning in a storm.

Tell me what you know of love!
Madness and Sanity 
rolled then smoked 
to induce
 the delectation and agony experienced
when you've lain your heart
in another's hands.

All that you thought 
you knew
undone.

As you walk
both minds 
drift and change.

Tawnya Mullen 2013


(&Just because I have to...)

 All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to [http://myquestforsustainability.blogspot.com/]

For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author at the email below. [tmiproducts@gmail.com]

Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment