(&Just because I have to...)
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to [http://myquestforsustainability.blogspot.com/]
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author at the email below. [tmiproducts@gmail.com]
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
For years the fear of complacency and stagnation have driven me
guided my choices
directed my path
kept me from
satisfaction
from lasting peace
I see more clearly now
fear has finally stepped aside
allowing me to live honestly
my vision no longer clouded by doubts
I know myself, I have found my voice!
capable of speaking my truths
with only a little fear of how they will effect your view of me
Honesty is paramount
intentions set the world into motion
while actions keep it on it's track
I have crawled out of my own head
I've been living aloud
for some time now
I am real
that is more than enough
it is
Everything
Tawnya M. Mullen (2013)
Live
Life
Free of
Posturing
Independently
In spite of the worlds resistance
Indecision wont bring autonomy, find your truth.
Tawnya M. Mullen (2012)
No comments:
Post a Comment